Monday, December 26, 2016

Monday wrap-up




After a friend enlightened me (Thanks, Kay), and I checked google, I'm happy to report that there will be a Season 6 of Longmire, starting sometime next year.  Don't look it up, though, unless you want to read some spoilers.

I wound up staying home over Christmas.  Margaret called Saturday morning to say she had a raspy throat and was coming down with whatever Jesse was just getting over.  Kate said she was sick with something, too.  Jean declined to get involved - saying she had enough respiratory problems without exposing herself to more.  And they all wanted me to stay out of the contagion zone.  It was quiet here and I got a lot of knitting and TV watching done.  Margaret texted this morning and says she still feels awful and is treating herself with soup and TV football.  I suggested she add some hot toddies and just continue to stay home.  She's off work all week in any case.

No comments: