Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday Stealing





What is some of your favorite music? Classical, chamber music, jazz, blues - usually only in the car

List your three favorite scents. Spring rain, bacon cooking, coffee brewing (hate artificial scents) 

How do you ground yourself or recharge?  Take a nap

Any ways you treat or spoil yourself? Get a mani/pedi, get a massage

Besides your blog, do you have a creative past-time? Knit. I was a painter, but haven't done that in a number of years.

Share something difficult you've been through. John's and Bobby's deaths

What helps you fall asleep? Getting comfortable.

What is one strength and one weakness of yours? A strength, I guess, would be calmness; a weakness would be lack of will power and general laziness.

Have you ever received a letter or written one to someone else? Not recently.  I used to be a great letter writer.  I do write a lot of e-mails.

What makes you feel powerful, what breathes life into you? I can't think of anything

What's your favorite thing to do at night? Wind down, knit, watch TV.

If you could go back to any era, what would they be? I'm happy with this one.

Your favorite things to wear at home? Soft clothes.

If you could be immortal or have an extremely long life span which would you pick and why? Long life, but only if I can do it in reasonably good health, with a clear mind.  The world is crowded enough and doesn't need immortals.

Tell us about something positive you have done for yourself or someone recently. Getting PT after my knee replacement.

One thing you like about your appearance? I'm generally pleased with my short hair.

Something that makes you feel better after a hard day? My recliner.

If you have one, name a favorite book & movie. No favorites come to mind.

No comments: