Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Holiday Thursday




It's been in the 30s all day, but with a breeze, it felt colder.  At least the sun was shining.  Supposed to be more of the same tomorrow.

I went to the pool yesterday morning - just did most of the PT exercises in the warmer therapy pool.  I'll continue to do that on Wednesdays and Fridays until after the first of the year.  Then, when I'm through with PT, I'll try to get back into the regular classes.  PT is tough, but I am still making progress. 

The Terrace had a family get-together tonight for dinner - with a prime rib dinner.  It was a very good meal, but I didn't stay for the entertainment.  It was crowded with all the extra people, and I was happy to get back home into my soft clothes.  LOL  I'm going to a Christmas party (and duplicate games) at the Bridge Center Saturday and my swim-group Xmas party is next Wednesday.  That's enough celebrating for me - plus going to Margaret's sometime, too.  She'll come through here on Sunday evening for dinner after the Lady Vols game in Knoxville, and we'll make plans then.

No comments: