Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016 Wrap-up


I stole this idea and questions from Bev in her blog,  Funny the World.  Thanks, Bev. 

1. Was 2016 a good year for you?  In general, not too bad. 

2. What was your favorite moment(s) of the year? Spending time with family and friends. 

3. What was your least favorite moment(s) of the year? The 2016 Election. 

4. What did you do in 2016 that you'd never done before? Vote for a woman for President. 

5. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I haven't made New Year's resolutions for ages. 

6. Where were you when 2016 began? Asleep in my bed. 

7. Who were you with? Alone. 

8. Where will you be when 2016 ends? Probably the same 

9. Who will you be with when 2016 ends? Also the same. 

10. Did anyone close to you give birth? Ryan Kaye (my first cousin twice removed) was born. 

11. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2016? Yes - Martha, Mama Jean 

12. Who did you miss? John, Bobby 

13. Who was the best new person you met in 2016? I can't think of anybody new that I met, but we gained Claire and Erica as family members. 

14. What was your favorite month of 2016? I guess June - the beach month. 

15. Did you travel outside of the US in 2016? Not this year. 

16. How many different states did you travel to in 2016? TN, AL, FL, GA, KY, WV, VA, MD, DE, NC, ME.  That about covers the SouthEast, plus Maine. 

17. What would you like to have in 2017 that you lacked in 2016? I can't think of anything offhand. 

18. What date from 2016 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? 8 November - Election Day 

19. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Surviving another year, and getting a new knee. 

20. What was your biggest failure? Not recuperating as quickly as I thought I should. 

21. Did you suffer illness or injury? Just more of the same - plus a new knee. 

22. What was the best thing you bought? I guess that would be my new knee - although the trip to Maine and the beach were more fun. 

23. Whose behavior merited celebration? We celebrated at our grandsons' weddings. 

24. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? No question here - Donald Trump 

25. Where did most of your money go? Rent (including food, etc.), travel, and a new knee (although I haven't seen any bills yet).

No comments: