Tuesday, December 13, 2016

One last thing?

Today was cold, rainy, and foggy - all day long.  I'll not even complain - the moisture is SO needed and so welcome.  And it's NOT frozen.  It's a shame, though, that we can't see the Gemenid meteor shower or the super moon tonight because of the heavy cloud cover.

There was another brutal PT session this morning.  The therapist thought up a new one for today - sitting on a wheeled stool and pulling myself around the room with my feet.  In the pool, we called this the "wheelchair shuffle", but I can tell you that this is definitely not easy on a textured floor and with a low stool.

But I think I've finished getting all the financial stuff under one umbrella.  The last papers (I hope) finally came in last week, and I got it to the financial manager this morning.  I hope this was finally the last thing.

No comments: