Saturday, December 03, 2016
Sunday Stealing: The Boat Questions
1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET? Maybe coffee and a pastry
2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED AS SOME SORT OF SEA DWELLING CREATURE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? A dolphin
3. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD? Can't think of one
4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU'RE AT A DINER? Country fried steak, mashed potatoes, salad.
5. LAST BOOK YOU READ? The History of Bourbon
6. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR? Underwear is underwear - no favorites here
7. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED. Fell, with broken left humerus, 2012.
8. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY? LAST SEEN? Symphony, but don't remember the last date. Last attended chamber music concert in fall 2015.
9. IF SOMEONE WERE TO BUY YOU A GIFT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE? Travel.
10. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT DO YOU BEST IN? I don't quite understand what's meant here, but I prefer long-sleeved loose knit shirt.
11. IF YOU COULD USE ONLY ONE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Chauffeur-driven automobile or first class air.
12. WHAT IS YOUR DEADLY SIN? Sloth
13. MOST RECENT MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED IN A THEATER? RATE IT. Last movie I saw in a theater was a special presentation of The King and I - super!
14. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Clean water for everyone.
15. NAME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS YOU'VE HAD THE HOTS FOR? None, really.
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CITY? LAST TIME THERE? I really like my home town of Chattanooga.
17. WHAT'S THE FIRST WORD THAT COMES TO MIND RIGHT NOW? computer
18. WHAT TYPE OF PET DO YOU HAVE? None
19. WHERE HAVE YOU LIVED THE LONGEST? Chattanooga
20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT SPENT $100 ON YOU? My daughters
21. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT? Long-sleeved t-shirts
22. WHAT WAS/IS YOUR FAVORITE JOB? I enjoyed doing medical transcription.
23. WHO MAKES YOU LAUGH THE MOST?? Could be anybody.
24. WHAT ARE YOU CRAVING? Nothing right now.