Friday, October 30, 2015

Miscellany

The old landline number is finally hooked up at the apartment. And today, I disconnected the phone/internet/cable bundle from the house. Don’t worry, folks, we have graciously been given the password to our neighbor’s strong wifi signal. But the epbfi.com e-mail address is no more.
===============================
The potential buyer came to look through the house again today. But I haven’t heard back from him yet.
===============================
Missy was in town unexpectedly. We got together with Renna and Judy S for dinner at our favorite Chinese place. Good food and good friends - always special!
================================
My new Epson printer came today, and I’ve taken it out of the box. I need to get a couple of things specified in the instructions, and then I’ll see if I can get it set up tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments: