Friday, October 09, 2015

Another day

Today was another productive day - if not exactly what we had in mind. Cars always have other ideas

I got to swimming and met up with Jean at Panera. Jean headed to WalMart and other stores. As I left, the “check engine” light came on in my car again, so I headed right over to Firestone. They took it in for diagnostics, and I went around the corner for a haircut. When Jean finished with the stores, she picked me up and we went to the apartment. We got some work done, had lunch, and were here when the maintenance guys came to hang the heavy mirrors and reverse the doors on the refrigerator.

Then we headed for the house to wait for my car and for Sue. The car was ready about 5 - about $550 in various engine and tire problems. Sue came shortly. We went and picked up some barbecue and took it to the apartment to eat. I gave Sue a tour of the building and we talked for a while. We called it a night about 9.

No comments: