Saturday, October 31, 2015

Clocks and smoke alarms!

Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour tonight, and to change the batteries in your smoke alarms.


Sue and Margaret came to the house this morning to get some things ready to be picked up next week. It's amazing how much stuff is still there, but most of the big things are moving out. I've had a lot of tendinitis in my right ankle/lower leg area for a couple of months. At the house, I managed to trip (didn't fall) and turned that ankle. It's been really painful since, so I was definitely not helpful for most of the time they were here. We ate lunch, and then they headed home - just a day trip for both of them (4 hours each way for Sue!). The plan is for all the girls to be here next weekend to finish cleaning up the house.


After I got home, I took a pain pill, and spent the afternoon in the recliner, feet up, with an ice pack on the ankle. I didn’t go to dinner. I decided to just stay home and eat the Chinese I brought home last night. It’s feeling better now at bedtime, but I’ll still take it easy tomorrow.

No comments: