Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sunday stealing

Another meme from Sunday Stealing 


1. Ever been given or received an engagement ring? No.  I was given a wedding ring.
2. Longest relationship? 57 years
3. Last gift you received? An iPad.
4. Ever dropped a mobile phone? Oh, yes.
5. When's the last time you worked out? Last Wednesday, since water-walking counts as a work-out for me.
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on? Yarn, art supplies, just bought a new dishwasher.
7. Last food you ate? Dessert (3-2-1 cake, ice cream, peach preserves)
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes are the first things I notice about everybody.
9. One favorite song? That's My Job (Jimmy Buffett)
10. Where do you live? Chattanooga
11. High school attended: Lamar High School
12. Cell phone provider: Verizon
13. Favorite shop: WalMart
14. Longest job: Office manager/ transcriptionist for a group of orthopedic surgeons.
15. Do you own a smart phone? Why? Yes. Just because I wanted one.
16. Do you prank call people? Of course not - how annoying!
17. Last wedding you attended? Last June, Chris and Kelli.
18. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery: After my family, my lawyer, and my accountant, I’d call Flo Jean.
19. Last time you saw your best friend(s):  Friday
20. Favorite fast food Restaurant: I’m not really a fan of chain fast food places. We’d much rather eat someplace local.

No comments: