Monday, September 17, 2012

Normalcy?

And it’s back to the semi-regular routine. I did about an hour walking in the pool - didn’t overwork the arm, but did move it a bunch. By the time we left coffee, the rain had started. It’s rained off and on all day. We’ve had flood watches and tornado watches, and so far, we’ve had 2” of rain (10:30 pm). And it’s supposed to continue. Back to normalcy - the cards were lousy today. And I might even get a good night’s sleep tonight. ========================== Mosaics, Ravenna

3 comments:

Mary Z said...

Blogger has changed its format. For some reason, it doesn't want to let me make paragraphs. I wonder if I'll be able to find out how to do that. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Harriet said...

What happens if you do Shift-return instead of a plain return?

Mary Z said...

That didn't work, either. Thanks, though.