Thursday, September 20, 2012

And don't call me Dizzy......

I thought the ENT had fixed the dizziness, but only the positional vertigo went away.  I woke up this morning with general all-the-time dizziness.  Needless to say, I've been moving very carefully, and very little.  I checked with the doctor's office, but he won't be in until Friday morning.  I don't want to drive until I'm sure this is all gone.  It seems to be some better tonight, but we'll see what happens in the morning. 

In the meantime, I'm not tracking very well.  Bear with me.
=================================================
                                                    Street scene in Ravenna


2 comments:

Harriet said...

I'm so sorry; I do know what that's like.

If you can get a doctor to listen to you, ask about antihistamines -- or Dramamine.

Mary Z said...

I already take an antihistamine every day for allergy - I'll ask about dramamine (although there's no nausea along with this). Thanks.