Monday, September 10, 2012

It's all about me.

Great night’s sleep last night!

And then I proceeded to pretty much overdo in the pool this morning. And play bridge this afternoon. Which, of course, means there’s a price to pay. And I’m definitely paying the price.

But that’s enough about me.

Sorry I can’t come up with something profound or controversial to rant about. Guess that’s just the way it’s going to go right now. And, damn, I’m tired of it.
==========================
Sometimes, the deer even pee in the front yard (couldn’t resist).


1 comment:

Harriet said...

Deer me! We often have wildlife visitors, including deer, but I have never seen them do anything but eat.

There are times when we concentrate on our well-being (or lack of it) because that's what we have to do. No one knows your body better than you do.