Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I got back to a painting class this morning - and it was good! I have had some ideas of what I wanted to do with the piece I had started just before I fell. I cut the full sheet of paper into four sections for a series, and spent the work time deciding on compositional stuff. It’ll be interesting to see how they turn out.
=========================
I’ve decided to go ahead with the partial shoulder replacement. I called the surgeon’s office and told them to set it up for midOctober. Early voting in our county starts on 17 October, and I want to vote before the surgery. But then I want to get this over with. A friend sent me this link
http://arthritis.webmd.com/shoulder-replacement-surgery ,
about shoulder replacement surgery - lots of good information.
============================

Interior, Romanesque church, Ravenna

 

No comments: