Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday this and that

Holy cow! Just ordered five books of crostics! At least I can still work them - and it’s good mind exercise. My current, and hopefully temporary, lack of concentration is keeping me from anything that takes much longer than these puzzles. This has happened and passed before - I just hope it does again.
=========================
@#$^%&#*@ The dishwasher is leaking. It’s only 19 years old. I can’t imagine why it would decide to leak. Guess it’s time to call for a repair estimate, and see how much more that would be than a replacement. Damn! Appliances are supposed to last forever!
=========================
Romanesque chapel in Ravenna


2 comments:

Harriet said...

Appliances don't last forever. It's probably a good thing; you will find a newer one that is more efficient and uses less electricity.

Mary Z said...

No doubt!