Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunshine!

We had some frost this morning, but the sunshine was gorgeous all day. It does make life smile.

After Walmart this morning, I took my laptop to the "Urgent Care Facility". Naturally, when the 12-year-old-looking guy at the Geek Squad turned on my laptop, it jumped right up for him. Don't you hate it when that happens. He turned it on and off several times, and it worked every time. But at least it didn't cost anything, and I can wait a while before buying a new one. Of course, it was slow starting up again for me once I got it home, but the sweet baby did finally let me in. It's still working, but I'm handling it with kid gloves (and writing the blog early today - just to be sure).

One more photo of this Kentuck Knob sculpture - this time with John for scale.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: