Sunday, October 18, 2009

Not a happy evening!

Today started out beautifully. We slept late, and the sun is shining. We managed to do almost nothing all day long. John took two naps, and I got the laundry done. We even finished up the leftovers for dinner.

But after supper, I tried to get on my laptop, and it didn't want to talk to me. Oh, dear!!! As best as we can tell, everything is connected. But after the main light comes on, nothing else happens...it just sits there with a dark screen.

I'm on John's computer tonight, and will take the laptop to the Geek Squad tomorrow. Oh, dear, this does not make me a happy camper.

But I am able to share one of John's photos of a sculpture at Kentuck Knob. He got much better pictures than I did, so I am glad to show it to you.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: