Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Friends of the Library

It was a lovely day today, but I spent it all inside.

I was at the studio/gallery all day, talking and schmoozing (as usual). But I did also get some "working" painting done - getting some color on my business cards. Nothing exciting, but necessary.

I stayed all day because I had a Friends of the Library Council meeting at 4:30. No point in going home - just to come back later. I've agreed to be the Vice-Chairman of the Council for the upcoming year. I'm not sure what all is involved, but I guess I will be more active in policy decisions. I did make it clear that I would not, under any circumstances, take over the Chairmanship for the following year.

The rain started up again this evening, and looks to continue all day tomorrow.

Today's photo is an early sign of fall in Ohiopyle State Park.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: