Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dark & dreary

I forgot to mention, the appliance repair guy came yesterday afternoon - and I don't have to get a new dishwasher - at least not yet.

I'd been using the "temp booster" to get hotter water, and he said that that was something that would tend to stick and malfunction. So I'm going to quit using that and see if that works. He said to be sure to run the hot water to the faucet in the sink, so the water would already be hot when it reached the DW. Also, he cleaned and adjusted other parts as part of the service call. He did say that if something else failed on it, I would have to get a new DW, because it wasn't worth spending a lot of money on to fix. Sounds like a plan to me!

What a gloomy, yucky day - it literally has rained all day. Even the weather guy tonight said it was the "heaviest drizzle" he'd ever seen. We can hear it coming down from inside the house, but nothing shows up on the weather radar. Oh, well.....

I just have to post these lovely yellow flowers from Ohiopyle on this dreary day.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: