Thursday, October 08, 2009

Friends of the Library

I got some work done for the Friends of the Library today. The annual meeting is next month, and we had some fliers printed up to distribute. I got that job. I couldn't believe I didn't know how many branch libraries there are and where they are located.

Fortunately, the internet takes care of such things. The library web site provided not only names, locations, days and hours open, but maps. And so I furthered my education, located and visited the branches, and got the fliers handed out.

I do feel better about serving on the Council of the Friends - at least doing something concrete and seeing the branches.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to get up early in the morning so you can see the plume from the impact of our rocket hitting the moon. Impact is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. ET.

No comments: