Monday, October 26, 2009

Home all day!

This is turning out to be a really nasty cold. I did go in to see the PA at our doctor's office early this morning, just in case it might be early flu. I've heard the Tamiflu only works if you get it very early, so I didn't want to pass up the chance. So far, all the symptoms are throat and upper respiratory, with no fever, and I hope that's all it is.

I'm going to try to at least get my laptop battery checked out tomorrow and maybe take it to see if there are electrical problems with it.

We got a lovely early Christmas present today - a Garmin GPS unit. It'll be fun to play with and see how bad lost we can get with that. 8^) Thanks!

These are two more of the sculptures from the Riverwalk (John's pictures today). The two arms on the first one move in the wind - just the kind of thing I love.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: