Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pain is NOT fun!

We had a good swim class this morning, and a good crowd at coffee. Marian brought us a nice bunch of figs again. She gets them from a neighbor's tree - I guess nobody over there eats them. They're very tasty, though.

Things seem to be moving well at the Studio/Gallery. Vicki's definitely going to be moving some stuff in over the weekend. I do hope it really happens this time.

Oddly and suddenly, I started getting some sharp, stabbing pains in my right shoulder. I took some pain med when I got home, and started with an ice pack. That helped, but it hasn't gone away. I called the doc's office, hoping to get in tomorrow for a cortisone shot. The nurse was to call me back, but didn't this evening. I'll call again in the morning. In any case, I'm moving very carefully tonight. (And posting earlier than usual.)

Today's photo is of the recent eclipse from the Astronomy Picture of the Day.

No comments: