Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oops!

I was just about ready to shut down the computer, and realized I had forgotten to write. I've never done THAT before. And here I was feeling smug about having learned a new knitting trick. Oh, well - we do get brought back to reality, don't we.

I've been sitting here watching the swimming and gymnastics, and playing Mexican Train on the computer.

We really did get out of the house this morning. It was a GORGEOUS morning - temperatures in the 60s and 70s. John went to walk on the River Walk, and I actually went with him. I walked about a mile (0.5 out and 0.5 back). While John finished his walk, at his pace, I sat at a picnic table right on the river and read my book. It was lovely! I really do need to walk more, but I'm not going to kid myself about doing it very regularly.

Tomorrow's supposed to be almost as nice as today. John'll go rowing in the morning.

No comments: