Sunday, March 02, 2014

Sunday Stealing



February Wrap-Up


1) Candle scents this month:        
         Never. I hate scented things.
2) What I read this month:

        Spider Woman’s Daughter by Anne Hillerman
3) Top three songs I was drawn to:

        None 
4) Movies I saw:

         The Monuments Men
5) Favorite tv moments of the month:

         The Olympics
6) Something yummy I made:

          Greek chicken
7) Restaurants where I ate:

          Panera Bread, Noodles & Pho, the Boathouse
8) Five things I am loving this month:

          It’s short; it takes us closer to spring; basketball (only 3)
9) A goal I had for this month:

          Getting over the cold I had
10) This month I looked forward to:

          Getting closer to spring
11) Something I want to remember about this month:

          The Lady Mocs going undefeated.
12) A photo I took this month:

         Snow out the front door  (Sorry, the program isn't letting me put this photo up.)



No comments: