Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Virtuous


I’m feeling somewhat virtuous today. I got lots of stuff done today, instead of doing my usual nothing.

After swim class at the Y and going to coffee, I went to Michael’s and got ribbon to go on the five long-sleeved t-shirts that I want to have made into shirt-jackets. And I actually got the shirts and ribbon taken to the alteration lady. It’s a good thing I did - she won’t get them done until right before we head for Hawaii.

This afternoon, I went for my 6-month teeth cleaning. All was clear again - and that is always a good thing. John’s feeling okay after his tooth extraction yesterday.

This evening, we got our tax forms ready to go to the post-office - all signed, checks added where necessary, addressed, and certified mail cards filled out. So that’s done for this year.

Now we’re ready to sleep late in the morning.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Shirt jackets from T-shirts? I hope you'll post some photos when they're done. It's a new concept.