Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring on the way?

It’s been a gorgeous day today. Maybe spring will get here before too much longer - although we do have more cold weather predicted this week.  I took pictures this morning of jonquils and hellebores in the yard, but this program has changed again, and I can't figure out how to get photos to upload.  Oh, well....
-------------------------------------
Jesse and a friend have been on a motorcycle trip. They were due to get here in time for supper, but…. We went out for dinner anyway. He’s has trouble with his bike, but has found someone to get him and bring him here. They might get here before midnight, but who knows. It’s okay - we’re glad to see him anytime - and we’ll see what works out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mickle in NZ said...

Hello Mary - you have me feeling relieved. I tried to upload some photos last night but struck the same problem. My introducing litle Megs will have to wait ..... mutter, mutter ......

Michelle xxx