Monday, March 24, 2014

I know it's not Sunday, but from Sunday Stealing...

The 17 Meme

1. Do you know triplets?

      I took art lessons a number of years ago with a triplet.
2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?

      I assume you mean the movies. I’ve not seen either one.
3. Have you ever eaten Indian food?

      Yes, and liked it. It’s been a long time, though.
4. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?

      No one favorite, but there’s Formosa, Old Saigon, Noodles & Pho, La Altena.
5. Who’s your favorite person in the world?

      Outside of my family, I couldn’t begin to answer this one.
6. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?

      Suburbs. I don’t want to live in a large city, but I do like access to city amenities like museums, music, medical services, etc.
7. Can you whistle?

      Yes, but not the really loud kind.
8. Do you sleep with a nightlight?

      Not in the bedroom. There are nightlights throughout the house, halls and bathrooms, for safety reasons.
9. Do you eat breakfast every morning?

      Definitely. It’s the most important meal of the day.
10. Do you take any pills or medication daily?

      Lots, both at breakfast and evening meal - prescription and OTC/supplements.
11. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient?

      I could probably count them all, but it would take too long.
12. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?

      Yes. Loved it!
13. Where do you buy your jeans?

       WalMart - where I get most of my clothes.
14. What’s the last compliment you got?

       At bridge this afternoon. An opponent telling me that I had played a hand well.
15. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?

      No, but I do usually remember that I was dreaming.
16. What flavor tea do you enjoy?

      Iced and unsweetened.
17. What social media sites do you use?

      SeniorLearn, Seniors and Friends, Facebook.

No comments: