Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Yawn!



Not the best of days for me today. Last night was one of those nights when I don’t sleep. Usually, when it happens, I finally get to sleep about 2, but this time it was nearly 5 am. I woke up at 8, and got to the grocery store. 

I went to the optometrist to pick up my new glasses. They must be really right - they were totally comfortable from the time I put them on.

I even assembled the dish that I’m taking to the bridal-recipe-shower/luncheon for Renna’s granddaughter tomorrow. The best part of that is that my new stove is being delivered between 8-10 a.m., so I’ll be able to get it cooked here at home.

To my surprise, there was not even a little nap today, so it’ll surely be an early night for me tonight.
=================================
Delphinium, Bellingrath Gardens

No comments: