Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Recovery

A good night’s sleep can work wonders. I slept until John woke me up at 7. He was leaving to go to the Y, and I needed to get ready for the stove installers.

They said they would be here between 8 and 10. I heard the truck door at 8:30. They took out the old stove, installed and tested the new one, and were gone before 9. Kudos to Sears!

With the new stove, I got my rice and green chilies casserole heated, and went to the recipe shower/luncheon for Renna’s granddaughter. We certainly are good cooks. All the dishes were so good and, of course, a good time was had by all. I even brought home a plate for John and enough leftovers for supper tomorrow night.

A 2-hour nap pretty much completed the day for me.
====================================
Bellingrath Gardens

1 comment:

Harriet said...

It's always interesting to compare a national chain in New England with how well it works elsewhere.

My experience with Sears, including the stove I bought when we moved in, water heaters, etc., entirely different from yours.