Friday, May 31, 2013

Thursday thirteen



1. I’m very glad I’ve learned to sleep late.
2. John left early for what turned out to be a very good rowing session.
3. Getting a massage makes for a great day.
4. The massage therapist has wonderfully strong hands.
5. It was another gorgeous late spring day.
6. The electronic pulse massager I got from Woot was delivered today. I haven’t tried it yet.
7. I went to the orthopedist to check on some extra pain and swelling in my arm.
8. He said was probably nothing, keep the scheduled appointment in September, let him know if it got worse.
9. Saw an old friend in the waiting room and had a great time getting caught up on families.
10. A good meal on Tuesday makes for terrific leftovers on Thursday.
11. A bowl of fresh fruit topped with raspberry sherbet makes a wonderful dessert.
12 We’ll be glad with the new programs on USA and TNT start up over the next couple of weeks.
13. There are lots of NCIS episodes in the meantime.
==============================================

Early morning, Tombigbee River
 


No comments: