Saturday, May 18, 2013

No drama

Another day with no drama - hooray!

I went to the yarn store. I had a pattern and no yarn, and some yarn with no pattern. I managed to solve both problems, so I have a couple of new projects. I had a pattern that I’ve been wanting to make for myself, a swingy vest, with detailed back. I got some really pretty ivory colored silk/cotton blend yarn for that. Tina gave me some pretty pale green alpaca/silk yarn, and I was looking for something to do with that. I did finally find a short-sleeved jacket sweater.

When I got home, I had a text that Sue and Randy were coming by. Randy was coming up for his 40th high school reunion, and Sue came along for the ride. They got here in time for lunch, so we had a nice visit and got caught up on their news and what the kids were doing.

We went out for an elegant dining experience this evening - Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I’ve been so hungry for a good hamburger, so this was the night.

The toenail still hasn’t come off, and still doesn’t hurt, so no news there. And that’s pretty much it for the day.
==================================================
Bellingrath Gardens
 

 

No comments: