Saturday, May 04, 2013

Sunday Stealing - The Wish List Meme, Part 2


26.) If you had to order from a kid's menu, what would you get?

Probably a hot dog, with chili and onions, maybe chicken nuggets.

27.) Do you speak any other languages?
Not “speak”. I’ve taken French and Spanish, and could probably get by (menus, etc.), but not carry on a conversation.


28.) Do you use Twitter?
No


29.) Do you go onto YouTube?
No


30.) Do you play Angry Birds?
No


31.) Do you like theme parties?
Absolutely not!


32.) Do you like current cartoons?
I’m not sure what this means. Editorial cartoons? Some of them. The funny papers? Some of them. Animated movies? We’ve seen a few and liked them. Animated TV shows? Don’t watch any of them.


33.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Absolutely. We all tend to cry for any given reason.


34.) Who would you like to see in concert?
Yo Yo Ma, Itzhak Perlman, Winton Marsalis, Jimmy Buffett (but not all at the same time - although they’d probably have fun)


35.) Can you swim well?
I used to swim better than I do now - no stamina. But I’m very comfortable in the water.


36.) Ever won a contest?
I’ve won awards in photo contests, but don’t remember the ranking. No prizes, just bragging rights.


37.) Ever won a giveaway?
Yes, I won a drawing for a set of end tables (probably 40 years ago) and we still have and use them.


38.) Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep every night?
Sometimes, more often 6-7, and sometimes an afternoon nap.


39.) What tea do you like?
Iced, unsweetened with lemon.


40.) What mixed drink do you like?
I don’t drink alcoholic drinks any more.


41.) Do you shop at Walmart?
It’s my main store. I’m there once a week.


42.) Do you shop at Target?
Occasionally.


43.) What do you order at your local coffee shop?
A half-caff latte.


44.) Do you drink bottled or tap water?
Tap water. If I carry a bottle of water, it’s usually one I’ve filled from the tap.


45.) Do you like homemade meals?
That’s my preference. But I also prefer it when somebody else does the cooking.


46.) Do you like homemade baked goods?
Well, of course! Who doesn’t.


47.) Do you shop online?
Yes


48.) Name 3 stores online stores you would like to shop at:
KnitPicks, LLBean, Amazon


49.) What holiday don't you like?
We don’t do much with any holiday. Since we’re retired, holidays don’t mean time off from work. Mostly we just ignore all of them. They’ve all gotten too commercialized.


50.) What do you eat more when you're sick?
That’s one of the few times I tend to eat less. Mostly I stick to liquids and ice cream. But then ice cream is good for everything that ails you.
===================================
Bellingrath Gardens, Theodore, AL


 

No comments: