Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday - whew!

I had full day today - even without going to swimming.

After coffee, I loaded up the car and went to painting. I’m not sure how inspired I was/am, but I did get some work done on the pieces I’ve been flogging for a while now. And they do seem to be showing some progress. Who knows, I may wind up with something eventually. I enjoy being with the group, and if I persevere, they may continue to inspire me to paint.

After class, I got my nails done again. They really do look better than they ever have in my life. I’ll continue to enjoy the gel nails for a while.
-----------------------------------
Ooky update: My toenail finally came off today - with a little bit of help. I’m sure the whole thing will heal better and more quickly now. Now to see what happens as the new nail grows out.
=======================================
Stay-cable bridge, Mobile River

No comments: