Monday, May 20, 2013

Obsessive? not me (at least not usually)

I can’t believe I lay awake in the bed from 2-3 a.m. this morning, working on an answer to the picture/word game that had had me stumped for three days. Then another hour in the chair working on it. At least I finally came up with the answer, but DAMN! Is that obsessive or what?!?

The cards at bridge were at least good enough to keep me from dozing off this afternoon. Now we’ll see if tonight’s TV is good enough to keep me awake. We are going to record American Masters on PBS - it’s Mel Brooks, and we wouldn’t want to miss that.
==================================================
Mobile Bay industry
 
 

3 comments:

Captain Poolie said...

I do the same thing. We are silly willies.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Visited KIDS GARDEN and edited a video.
https://vimeo.com/66636959
--HAIKU--
Kids Floral Garden,
Roses in pink, yellow, white,
Blooming in sunshine.