Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sunshine!

I guess many of us are getting some exercise. The chiropractor says I'm really amazingly flexible (!) for my age and condition. But she also says that if the treatments were working, I should be seeing much improvement by now. Obviously, that doesn't seem to be happening. I'm going to keep my appointment on Friday, and if there's still no change, I'll probably stop for a while - at least to see if things get worse.

At last the sun came out about midday, but it's still cold. It should warm up into the 60s by the end of the week. John says - OK, now he's had enough winter, and he's ready for summer again.
==============================
Dancers
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harriet said...

There's all kinds of exercise. I should put in a good word for "exershopping"; walking all the aisles of our market measures out to a mile.