Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sunday Stealing

This meme is taken from Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 2

1. Do you ever walk around the house naked?
Maybe from the bathroom to the bedroom, but in general, no. A scary thought.
2. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
Probably one of our daughter’s dogs - they live pretty good lives.
3. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
I haven’t “dated” in 56 years, but now I’d have to say dark/grey/bald
4. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?
I’d miss music, but I’d have to say deaf. I’d hate to not be able to read.
5. Do you have any special talents?
Painting, knitting, word puzzles
6. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
If I know I’m not going out again, I change into “soft clothes” (get rid of shoes, etc.)
7. Do you like horror or comedy?
Definitely comedy (although I guess I'd find horror movies pretty funny, too)
8. Are you missing anyone?
Right now, I miss knowing that Betsy is there for me to write to and visit.
9. Where do you want to live when you are old?
I AM old, and Chattanooga is a great place to live. Eventually, I’d go for a really nice retirement
community that I could stay in for the rest of my life.
10. Who is the person you can count on the most?
John
11. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
I don’t know about dating, but there are so many people I’d like to just sit and talk with.
Thomas Jefferson, Steve Allen, Rachel Maddow - what an odd assortment!
12. What did you dream last night?
I frequently dream in a “movie format”, but I never remember them.
13. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Women’s basketball
14. Are you named after anyone?
No
15. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I don’t drink alcoholic drinks, but once upon a time, I loved gin and tonic.
16. Non alcoholic drink?
Water or coffee
17. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, and I still am.
18. Do you sing in the shower?
No
19. Have you ever been arrested?
I’ve gotten stopped for a traffic ticket, but never really arrested.
20. What is your favorite Holiday?
We don’t pay much attention to holidays. I guess I’d choose Thanksgiving and/or our beech week.
Those are times when most of our family and friends get together.
21. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Probably not. If I did, it would probably be around my eyes.
22. Have you ever caught a fish?
I don’t know that I’ve ever even been fishing.
=======================================
The top of a stupa (a crypt for burying ashes) at the temple on an island in the Mekong River.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: