Monday, November 28, 2011

Didn't it rain!

Since it started raining Sunday morning, we’ve had over 6” of rain. It getting much colder, and they’re talking about snow flurries for tomorrow. It won’t be cold enough for anything to stick, but still….

I did the usual Monday stuff today. It felt great to get into the pool after the busy weekend. I may do another class in the morning (unless I manage to sleep late). It's a routine I should probably get in to.

I had a short trip to WalMart, then to the chiropractor and bridge. I came in third at bridge last week, but will probably be somewhere in the middle today. I can’t tell if the chiropractor is really helping or not. I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow from the massage therapist in her office, and then regular appointments on Wednesday and Friday. I'll reevaluate after that and see if I think I'm getting enough benefit to warrant continuing.
==========================================
Cambodian musicians.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: