Friday, November 04, 2011

A Dressed-Up day

Today was an unusual day - I was “dressed up” all day today. I’m glad I don’t do that very often, but it was to go to good events.

I went to the Friends of the Library luncheon - good meal with good friends. The speaker was a "Southern writer" who happens to live in Chattanooga now. Susan Gregg Gilmore has written two books and is almost finished with her third. I haven't read the books, but after having heard her speak, I will be getting them to read. She's a delightful young woman, and her books should be, too.

The symphony was very nice - some old familiar works, but always good. Beethoven’s 5th; Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto #5; and a Mozart Sinfonia. All well performed and great to listen to.
=======================================
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: