Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Jean was going to drive over today from Nashville. Her car was acting up. I suggested she try the Groome Transportation (which we use when we fly out of Nashville) or the new Megabus (a "luxury" bus). She rode the Megabus this evening, and said it was a very satisfactory mode of transport. It saved her the worry of driving a car she's not confident about, and was about half the cost of Groome. It's not a new company - looks like it's all over the middle West, but it's just started service to Nashville/Chattanooga/Knoxville/Atlanta/. .

I had another visit to the chiropractor today. I think my back may getting some better - at least it feels good enough that I'm willing to go for at least a few more visits. And I have a massage scheduled for next week.

I did some Thanksgiving cooking this afternoon. I've made the cornbread for the dressing/stuffing; the fresh cranberry/orange relish; and the dill crackers for snacks. All stuff that needs to be done ahead of time. The turkey is in the fridge, thawing, getting ready to be cooked on Saturday for our big meal.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
=============================================
Flower ladies at the Central Market, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: