Monday, November 08, 2010

Whew, at least that's over

After a really vegetative weekend, things picked up today. As always, it felt good to get back in the pool this morning. I did a really quick trip to Aldi and WalMart. The big event came later.

I was booked onto one of the local live shows to talk about the Friends of the Library Annual Meeting. So I had to get home and get dressed and psyched up. I don’t get stage fright, and don’t mind doing the interview. I just felt I didn’t have enough background information to do a creditable job. However, it went well. I got in some good points about the Friends. There’s not a link to the film, but I did record it at home. We looked at it later, and John said I did a good job. At least it’s over!

And I even got some pretty good cards at bridge today. After the awful cards for the last couple of weeks, I was due to get some.
=========================
These are poppies at the Akureyri Botanical Garden.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oooh, I love the orange. I'm so jealous you still have flowers.