Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday revisions

A cold front came through overnight - our high today was only about 60 - and we even had a shower this morning.

My finger is doing okay. I did soak the bandage off to see if it had healed enough to go swimming tomorrow, but it just started bleeding again. So no pool for at least tomorrow. I’ll certainly make it to coffee, though. And the other Monday stuff will get done, too. I may be late (or not at all tomorrow). We’re going up to Knoxville to see the Lady Mocs play the Lady Vols, and won’t get back until late.
====================================
I’ve revised and updated my blog list (on the right side of the page). These are ones I read on a daily basis. I’ve just found That’s My Answer , and it’s a lot of fun - just one or more questions to answer, and then compare your answer to others.
=====================================
I love the bright colors in the town center of Akureyri.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Aren't you sweet to blogroll me! Thanks.

The blue on that building is stunning!