Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good fresh stuff

Swimming and coffee were about all I accomplished today - but those are always good things.

Having said that, thanks to Judy and Missy, I do have three floor easels. That plus my two table easels ought to be enough for the speaker on Friday.

Tina was my personal grocery shopper today. She was going to the Downtown Farmers’ Market today, and picked up some wonderful stuff for us (sausages, bread, eggs, mushrooms, and salad greens). She even provided delivery to the house - so we got her to stay for dinner. Made for a nice evening.
===================================
We always manage to take some window pictures when we travel. This one is in Akureyri, Iceland.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Swimming and coffee are enough for a day, as far as I'm concerned. I wish I had more time for both!

Mary Z said...

Something to look forward to when you retire - and even your grandchildren are grown. 8^)