Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Saturday to recuperate

John blew some leaves around today but that was all that happened productive around here. There are still so many leaves on our trees, there’s no point in doing any leaf-blowing too early.

I can’t believe all the high-scoring football games today - and so many injuries. We enjoyed the wins by Tennessee and Auburn and even South Carolina.

I was making some egg salad after supper and cut a divot out of my finger (left index). Dummy! I got one of those ulu knives and it is SO sharp. I got kind of cocky, I guess, thinking I could get comfortable with it. Guess not. Oh, well - we finally got the bleeding stopped enough to get a good tight bandage on it, and it’ll heal up okay. It wasn’t deep, just took off a chunk of skin.
===================
These lilies in Akureyri, Iceland, are more Auburn orange than Tennessee orange.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: