Saturday, June 27, 2009

Triple Play

The eczema has really been itchy the last couple of days. Some of my Bosom Buddies made some recommendations about treatment. I made an early trip to the drug store to get some soaps and lotions. Hope springs eternal that I'll find something that will help.

I'd planned to spend the whole day at home (predicted and actual high was 97 today). But then Essie called to tell me that she had finished the shawl. So, of course, I went zipping downtown to meet her and pick up the shawl. It is spectacular! Everything I'd hoped it would be! Sorry, but this is a teaser. We didn't get photos taken today. I promise to do that tomorrow.

The day ended up with a Hitchcock movie - never a bad choice. And Notorious (1946) is not only Hitchcock, but with Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman. Plus the great supporting cast of Claude Rains and Louis Calhern. This is one of the grand old movies. Be sure to watch it if you get a chance.



 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: