Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Early errands

It got up to 95 here today, but with unusually low humidity. Not too bad, actually. I had a bunch of stuff to get done before going to the Gallery, and amazingly, everything went smoothly. First I went to the rheumatologist's office for the 2-week lab work to be sure all was okay with the new anti-inflammatory. Guess it was - they called in the 90-day supply prescription.

Then I went by a local quilt shop. I've been saving "special" t-shirts - either from travel or just better "fun" ones to have a quilt made from them. After weeding out my clothes and shirts, I finally got the discards accumulated. I wanted to get them out of the house, so today was the day! I'm really looking forward to having the quilts. The travel one will be full-sized, the fun one will be some smaller. I'll post photos when I get them near the end of July.

Next I stopped by the Community Kitchen to leave off another batch of clothes. And still got to the gallery before opening time. It was a quiet afternoon and evening, though.

No comments: