Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Slow day

Today is one of those days where writing just doesn't happen. Sorry.

It has turned very cold this evening - currently (nearing midnight) 18 degrees F. And the high tomorrow is predicted to be only 32. Stay warm!

Two of the swimmers came into the shop today to see the exhibit. One of the gals bought one of the small paintings. That's such a treat for me. I hope she enjoys it. The painting that was sold to a viewer in Florida arrived at its new home. There was only a small problem - the painting (watercolor on paper) had slipped in the mat during shipping. I suggested that it might slip back in place, or she could take it to a local framer who could fix it easily. I hope it all works out to suit her.

This painting is titled "Fields" and is one of the paintings (acrylic on canvas) in my exhibit.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: