Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Re-installation

The Sears people (including a complaint/possible-damage assessor) came this afternoon, and finally got the machine properly installed - at least I think so. I've done one load, and it seemed to fine. If it continues to work right, I'm okay with it.

The complaint guy had called this morning and talked to John. He said that the installer said that he had told me that the faucet was leaking. What a bunch of shit! Like I would've done three loads of wash knowing that a faucet was leaking. That really did tick me off. I must admit I was ready to have them take it back to the store. But I calmed down, and it does seem to be working okay now. We'll see. And that'll probably be the last thing I buy from Sears.

Later I got the automated satisfaction survey call. If anybody checks those things, they'll get a really bad review. One of the questions was if I would recommend Sears to a friend. That got the strongest possible NO, of course.

Poor John has come with with one of those fast-arriving spring colds. He's alternately stopped up and runny-nosed, and feels miserable. I still had some of the roast chicken that I got at Walmart on Monday, so I made some chicken noodle soup for supper. Thaqt's always good comfort food. He went to bed about 8 tonight. I'm going to sleep in the other room and keep my fingers crossed that I won't get it.

This is the closeup of the forsythia.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: