Saturday, October 11, 2008

The usual Friday

I know y'all get tired of hearing - this was just a usual Friday (or whatever day it was). But, frankly, it has been nice that this was just a "regular" week. Next week will be more complicated and busy, I think.

Tomorrow is the Chattanooga Head Race. I posted a photo of an eight yesterday. John will be working the start line, and will be there all day tomorrow. He'll be out of here early in the morning. If all goes well, I'll manage to sleep through that. There is to be a party tomorrow evening for all the volunteers, and we'll probably go.

The PBS Friday-night programs were, as expected, all about the presidential campaign and the economy. That's always our "must-see" night on TV. I'm looking forward to voting early (starts on 15 October in Tennessee), and then trying to ignore all the TV, newspaper, and magazines until 4 November.

Today's photo is one of John's from the Getty Museum in California - one of his great abstracts. If I've posted it before, it's just because I think it's such a great photo.


No comments: