Sunday, October 19, 2008

Betsy, Sarah, and Jordan make my day

We had an artists' meeting today at the Gallery, to set up some schedules and get a little bit of organization under way. You know how it is with artists - organization frequently isn't our strong point. Anyhow, the opening last night went well. There was a good crowd - both invited and drop-ins. There were several sales and a commission contracted. Not bad for our first "opening".

But the best parts of the day were small (but wonderful) events. We got a box of home-made cookies in the mail. My wonderful Aunt Betsy made them for us - and they are SO good. Thanks again, Betsy, you made my day!

And I got an e-mail from Sarah that made my day. She told me that her roommate and her sorority had made the Walk for the Cure this morning. And that her roommate had added my name to her bib. What wonderful young women they are! And what a sweetie she is. Thanks so much, Jordan and Sarah - you made my day.



No comments: