Monday, October 13, 2008

How low can you get?

We are now officially pissed! Somebody stole the Obama/Biden sign out of our yard this afternoon. I'll get another one tomorrow, but I fear that one will disappear, too.









In swimming this morning, I suddenly remembered that we needed to get a baby present. We still have a couple of weeks, but my back is definitely to the wall. I definitely need to get that afghan started. I went to Hobby Lobby this morning and bought a bunch of yarn. And, of course, I got the wrong weight yarn. So back it will go in the morning, and I'll get the right stuff Guess I know what I'll be working on for the next couple of weeks.

It's a small world. One of my internet friends from SeniorNet went to an Elderhostel in Gulf Shores last week. Among the other participants were two folks that I know from Chattanooga. Fun coincidences happen sometimes.

1 comment:

Kate said...

well - that sure sucks! Get a bigger one this time - and put it much deeper!

Who's having a baby?

K